The Wise Telnet & Serial Terminal provides a comprehensive emulation of the
WY-50tm, WY-50+tm and WY-60tm series of terminals.
Please Note : No VT52tm, VT100tm or VT220tm
emulation is provided.
Emulation features :
- Locally and remotely programmable keyboard.
- Support for 7-bit National Replacement Characters (NRC).
- Protect and write-protect modes.
- 24/25/42/43 line, and 80/132 column display modes, including Economy 80-columntm mode.
- Character, line and page attributes.
- Multiple, sizeable page modes and full split-screen support.
- Status Line and programmable key labels.
- Complete editing features, including tabs.
- Full character, line, column and rectangle clear/fill functions.
- Line locking, answerback, monitor mode, and line drawing.
- Remotely switchable emulation.
- Full emulation details.
Windowstm features :
Unsupported emulation features :
- Most send/read commands.
- Double width, double height line attributes.
- Keyboard ASCII/PC scan-code modes and application key mode.
- Font banks and programmable characters.
- Message field attributes.
- Remote port setting commands.
- Printing commands.
- Smooth scrolling.
- Margin bell commands.
- Editing status line.
- Screen saver commands.
- Enhance mode commands.
WY-50, WY-50+, WY-60 and Economy 80-column
are registered trademarks of Wyse Technology Inc.
VT52, VT100 and VT220
are registered trademarks of Digital Equipment Corporation.
is a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.