The Wyse Telnet and Serial Terminal Emulator provides a comprehensive emulation of the
WY-50tm, WY-50+tm and WY-60tm series of terminals.
Please Note : No VT52tm, VT100tm or VT220tm
emulation is provided.
Available for Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2K / XP / Vista / 7.
Download a fully-functional 30-Day evaluation version :
I have decided to change the status of the DOS and Windows 3.1 (16-bit) versions and release
them as unsupported freeware:
All versions share the same core emulation and page/window display features, which have been
debugged and enhanced over a period of 8 years.
Summary of Emulation features :
Windowstm features :
- Support for double-width and/or double-height line attributes (Beta).
- Locally and remotely programmable keyboard.
- Support for 7-bit National Replacement Characters (NRC).
- Protect and write-protect modes.
- 24/25/42/43 line, and 80/132 column display modes, including Economy 80-column(TM) mode.
- Character, line and page attributes.
- Multiple, sizeable page modes and full split-screen support.
- Status Line and programmable key labels.
- Complete editing features, including tabs.
- Full character, line, column and rectangle clear/fill functions.
- Line locking, answerback, monitor mode, and line drawing.
- Remotely switchable emulation.
- Full emulation details.
Summary of Unsupported emulation features :
- Pop-up on I/O (Beta).
- Paste Buffers allow the user or an external application to create data that can be easily sent to the server
- Configurable scrollback buffer and associated scrollbar.
- Automatic or manual font selection.
- Optional, customisable toolbar.
- Log file facility.
- Host file support.
- External FTP application support.
- External viewer, launched by reserved terminal
esc-sequence, including a command-line.
- Command line parameters for preferences,
host name, and external viewer.
- Print, copy and paste commands.
- Always-on-top and No Titlebar
settings for convienience.
- Integrated Help.
- Most send/read commands.
- Keyboard ASCII/PC scan-code modes and application key mode.
- Font banks and programmable characters.
- Message field attributes.
- Remote port setting commands.
- Printing commands.
- Smooth scrolling.
- Margin bell commands.
- Editing status line.
- Screen saver commands.
- Enhance mode commands.
WY-50, WY-50+, WY-60 and Economy 80-column
are registered trademarks of Wyse Technology Inc.
VT52, VT100 and VT220
are registered trademarks of Digital Equipment Corporation.
is a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.